On Thursday morning, B & D Ranch cordially invites you and your horse to participate in the Omak Stampede Ride In. The Ride In begins at the Okanogan county Fairgrounds at 8:30 a.m. The ride is from the fairgrounds south to Highway 20, across the bridge, north through Okanogan to Omak and across the bridge in Omak to the Stampede arena. There will be a rest stop at the Eagles in Okanogan for complimentary refreshments for both riders and horses.
Registration for the Ride In will be from 6 to 8 a.m. the morning of the ride at the Okanogan County Fairgrounds main gate. Souvenir T-shirts will be available.
- 6 - 8 a.m. - Register for Ride In
- 8:30 a.m. - Commence Ride In
- 10:00 a.m. - Refreshment break
- 11:30 a.m. Arrive at Stampede grounds
Safety and Etiquette:
- All riders must register prior to the ride
- One rider per horse
- Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult
- No dogs or stallions allowed in Ride In
- All horses known to be kickers must have red ribbon tied on tail
- Please try to keep one horse length space between you and the horse in front
- For safety reasons, do not cross over the center line during ride
- Unless directed otherwise all riders should walk their horses during the Ride In, including the dike and the arena. If you must pass another rider, let the other rider know you are passing and pass on their LEFT side.
- When arriving at the Stampede grounds, keep your horse at a walk on the dike and into the Stampede arena. Make one (1) lap at a walk around the arena and then exit, also at a walk
- Have a safe and enjoyable ride
For more information, please call The Stampede Office at (509) 826-1983.